Cancer Care Kenya is located in the heart of Nairobi, Kenya. Founded
in 2010, it is the first and foremost Cancer Care Centre in the whole
of Eastern Africa.
We offer state-or-the-art diagnostic,
therapeutic and palliative care facilities in a one-stop medical center,
and serve over a thousand patients annually with over two hundred
international patients. They include many expatriates who live in
Nairobi and nearby countries, plus visitors from many countries in
Africa who come here for treatment. English is widely spoken. Kiswahili,
Hindi and Gujarati are also spoken.
We have two Linear Accelerators equipped
with Micro MLC Technology. This technology reduces radiation errors
by intrinsic complexity, and accurate delivery of radiation. The system
allows highly-trained radiotherapy technicians to focus on the pinpoint
execution of the complex plan developed uniquely for each patient.
We provide world class cancer treatment with care and compassion.
Our guiding Principles:
• We are guided by our primary
goal of satisfying our patients.
• We strive for professional excellence and innovation in all
• We are committed to our staff's welfare and development.
• We continually improve the quality of everything we do.
• We embrace cultural diversity with Kenyan hospitality.
• We are trusted, honest, and ethical in all dealings.
• We work as a team and share what we know.
• We highly value our corporate social responsibilities.
• We operate in an environmentally responsible manner.
We are committed to protecting the global environment and
to conserving energy and natural resources. We support efforts to
maintain and promote the health and safety of the community and we
participate in activities supporting these principles. The guiding
• We will establish
environmental, health, and safety policies that comply with Government
regulations and world standards.
• Every staff member is expected to follow our environmental
policies and report any environmental, health or safety concerns to
• We will minimize the environmental impact of our daily operations
due to such potential hazards as radiation, medical waste disposal,
• We will respect the use of natural resources by participating
in energy conservation, initiative and supporting the recycling of
• We will conduct stringent audits and reviews of compliance
with our environment policies and strive to continuously improve the